Thank you for visiting The Adventist School of Medicine of East-Central Africa Admissions. Here, we are committed to preparing medical professionals, who excel in knowledge, skills, and attitudes to provide and promote Christ-like wholistic medical care.
1. 2 Certified photocopies of the secondary school certificate/diploma;
2. Equivalent secondary education certificate from the Rwanda Education Board in BIOLOGY-CHEMISTRY-MATHEMATICS or BIOLOGY-CHEMISTRY-PHYSICS Combinations with Grade A or B in: Biology, Chemistry and Math or Physics. In some exceptional situations, admission may be granted to applicants that have one C in Biology, Chemistry, Math OR Physics.
3. Motivation Letter:
4. Physician’s Letter (Mental and physical fitness)
5. Police Clearance (Certificate of Good Conduct);
6. Three recent passport-size photos;
7. Photocopy of National ID Card or Passport;
8. Sponsorship Letter (if Sponsored)
9. Minimum 18 years of age. Preference will be given to candidates younger than 35.
10. Proof of English Proficiency; TOEFL, IETLS, PTE, DUOLINGO ( read more here)
IELTS minimum score of 6,
TOEFL iBT minimum score of 75,
PTE (Pearson Test of English) minimum score of 50 and
DUOLINGO minimum score of 100.
11. Official receipt of application fee payment ($100.00).
Vaccination: the candidate should commit to accept vaccinations for health care professionals (eg. Covid-19, Hepatitis b, Tetanus, among others)
Proof of Valid health insurance is mandatory at the time of registration
Those that meet ALL the admission requirements will be communicated about interview venue and dates.
*All applicants are required to submit the above mentioned documents from now and not wait for the deadline date to increase their chances of being admitted in the Adventist School of Medicine of Est and Central Africa.
*Those with no secondary certificate by the time of the deadline are encouraged to submit application form having pending the certificate. They would be allowed to present their results in a later date.
Fill in the form all
and attach your
documents and scan
them in PDF format.
Zip all files or arrange all documents into one PDF file
(Max 10MB). Name the PDF your full name and submit before 30 September 201 by email to
"Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible to complete the process and assure a complete admission file, increasing the possibility of acceptance."
Bank: EQUITY BANK RWANDA
Account Name: ECD MEDICAL SCHOOL
Bank Accounts: (RWF): 4003211282809
Swift Code: EQBLRWRW